In order to add PieRegister automatically using the built-in plugin installer:
1. Download latest version of PieRegister from download center
2. Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
3. Select downloaded zip file by clicking Browse button, then click Install Now
4. If you are installing a plugin for the first time, you may be required to provide the FTP login credential information. The information would be saved if you have installed a plug in previously. This information is accessible through your web server host.
5. To move ahead with the installation process, select Proceed. If the installation process is a success, the screen will show it or will display any problems occurred during the installation
6. Press Activate Plugin when you are done with the installation process in order to activate it. In case of any error or failure Return to Plugin Installer.
Manual Plugin Installation
For manual installation of PieRegister:
1. Download PieRegister to your desktop
2. Unzip the PieRegister plug in to your desktop if it is downloaded as a zip archive
3. Upload the PieRegister folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online through your FTP program
4. Go to Plugins screen and find PieRegister in the list
5. For activation, click Activate Plugin